Sunday, April 25, 2010

Greetings fellow crafters!!!

I have been hard at work on my 8x8 album dedicated to my decadent days in Thailand!!! Working in a smaller size has really been great and I have found that I am exercising my gray matter something silly getting everything to fit. I am used to having plenty of square inches to work with....

It is International Scrapbook Day on Saturday the 1st of May, and Tracy Belling is hosting a crop day. For further details, please visit her website at www.pansyshellscrapping.com. If you can make it, it will be great!!!!.

My scrapbook time has been seriously eaten into with the kids being back at school. I am still cracking on with gym EVERY day other than Tuesdays at Tracey's (scrapping) and the weekends. I still am stealing seconds here and there to edit and print pictures, and have adapted my scrapping style....

I now am a relay scrapper.....sort photos, make dinner, print photos, bath kids, choose paper, put kids to sleep........it now takes me days to get my bits and bobs together and then sit and scrap in episodes!!!! Oh well, at least I am still scrapping.

It is a fine line between creativity and insanity. I am hoping I weigh heavier on the creative side of that!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try and come to the crop day.....I am sure it will be a HUGE blast!!!!

Happy scrapping....

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment