Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hooray for Creative Hands

Wow-oh-wow!!!!  I finally made it out to the all new Creative Hands store in the Green Community.  I was a bit concerned about the drive coming from Mirdif BUT I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get there from here!!!  Just 40 min on Emirates Road and I was there!!!  Yes, I know 40 min seems far but really...some people have to do far worse to get their fix!!!!  I had no problem getting there and coming home for some or other reason was slightly quicker....  I can seriously recommend giving Creative Hands a visit.

The store is spacious and light.  At last we can see all of the supplies and it is incredible how much stuff is in the store!!!  There is ample table space for us to go and sit and crop and as always, Annais' cheerfulness and helpfulness is always a welcome treat!!!


Below is the map to the store and a link can be found under My Best Links on the right of the screen!!











No comments:

Post a Comment