Monday, June 28, 2010

The end is nigh!!!!! (...and I for one can't wait!!)

Hi!!

I can't wait for school to be finally over!!!  Only 2 more school lunches to be packed!!!

I have been surfing scrapbooking on youtube....It is an amazing resource!!!  I think you can find tutorials on just about any technique available.

My friend showed me this one girl in particular.  She has just inspired me.  Her layouts are so simple and she uses a lot of paint....helps minimize the use of lots of printed paper.... I have added her to my favorite links, but for ease, here it is...

http://www.swissgirldesigns.com

I would love you feedback or any links to blogs, web pages or other resources you find helpful!!

Click and enjoy.

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just went through my StatPress of my blog and click on a couple of links and find your blog post! WOW! :D That really made my day :D Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)
    Have a great day (or night??)
    xoxo, Rachel

    ReplyDelete