Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crop Group - Mirdif

Hi fellow addicts!!

As you may or may not know, I have a small crop group which meets on Monday mornings.  We scrap together and share inspiration and ideas.  I have suspended the get togethers for the Summer Holidays but will resume in mid September or October 2010.

If you are interested in getting together with like minded scrap-a-holics, or would like to learn the craft from the ladies who currently scrap with me, please contact me on jobrown0@gmail.com (that is the number ZERO after my name!!) and as soon as the crop days resume, I will contact you via e-mail.

I am playing with the idea of creating a Tips 'n Tricks book, whereby each crop session, I will show you a little something that can be added to your page, whether it be making paper flowers or stamping a background.

Once again, your feedback is awesome!!!  Knowing what you think ensures I offer information that is valuable to you.

Happy Scrapping

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment