Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Cherish You - Scrapbook Page

Hello ladies (and gentlemen...I know there are some of you checking out this blog!!!)

Here is a layout I did last week.  I got some new goodies and wanted to play with all of them at the same time.  Thanks to the ever restraining ladies in the crop group I attend on Wednesdays, I limited myself to just some of my new stash!!


I went all butterfly last week, and lucky for me... the new Monthly Stamp Kit from Lil Bees is a Prima Butterfly stamp set...watch this space....

The big butterfly here is an acrylic punch I procured from Creative Hands.  I stamped it as a background and then stamped on some cardstock, cut it out and added some crystals for that ever coveted "BLING" on a page.  I also got a Tonic Butterfly punch from Creative hands and used it as a punch out, and as a mask on the page.

I used my new Doily Lace punch by Martha Stewart, also acquired from Creative Hands and added a lace accent on the side of the photo.  I am very sure you will see this little gem over and over on my pages.  It is vintage without being old fashioned.

I am working on another tutorial using some resist distressing.  Watch this space!!!

Happy Scrapping


Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment