Thursday, September 23, 2010

Khallas!!!!

It is so. I am done inshalla...no really, I am done, finished unpacking!!!  My new home is awesome, I am such a happy bunny!!!  I have a lovely garden, the grass is still growing in, but will be awesome in a couple of weeks.  I have a lovely craftroom, with an en-suite bathroom!!!  Before you drool, I have set up camp in the maids room (hence the bathroom attached!!)

I have a string of visitors arriving from Istanbul, London and Johannesburg within the next week, so I will be busy tour guiding around Dubai.  I can't wait to show my family (the ones who haven't been here yet) my home!!!

I have a few projects up my sleeve, including a video tutorial  with products available from Creative Hands.  It is guaranteed to brighten your craft area and make you smile....keep watching!!!

Please keep your layouts coming.  I would love to showcase your work in the Follower's Gallery!!!

Happy Scrapping

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment