Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Layouts

Hi!!

I would like to share a couple of my older layouts with you.


This is a photo of Amy, my lovely little daughter.  She dressed up as a fairy for Halloween 2008.  We were in South Africa for a family wedding.  I love this picture so much, and it really didn't need much, just a nice title, some ric-rac ribbon and my all time favorite and often featured, prima and silk flowers!!!

This picture was taken soon after we moved to Dubai.  I just love the way Amy processed the sand...I printed my journalling on to cardstock, then cut it out and placed it on the page.  I created a "filmstrip" on the left hand size, by printing pictures the same size, attaching to cardstock and trimming accordingly.  I attached paper clips to the "filmstrip".

Thanks for your continued support during the "baron times" on the blog while I have been moving house!!!

Be creative!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment