Saturday, November 27, 2010

Punky Scraps Design Team Blog Hop Week-end



Hello!!!

What an exciting week-end.  Punky Scraps has kicked off with an awesome Blog Hop Challenge!!!  If you are looking for a Challenges Blog with a difference, this is the blog for you....Here, we like to get dirty ;)

The theme of this Blog Hop  is "fave layout of all time" 

This layout is my fave of the year, I love the chunkyness of it.  It incorporates using most of my best messy mediums.


I am Jo from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.  I am originally from South African and have been in the amazing city of Dubai since 2007.  I am a mother of 2, Matthew-8, and Amy-5.  I am a total scrapaholic and have to discipline myself to NOT sit at my desk ALL day scrapping :)  I love to experiment with paint, mist, dyes, inks....anything that will make my paws grubby.

Mariannes wonderful creations are the next stop on your blog hop.....ENJOY!!

Become a follower and leave your comments :)

Stay creative!!!

Jo



12 comments:

  1. WOW!... love the LO!.. its my fave too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this layout :)

    So glad you are on the team :)

    hugs nat xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty layout!! i love the torn look...truly beautfiul!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome photo - perfect way to scrap it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jo, love this layout.......adorable!
    Cant wait to starting working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful layout! I thought it was digital because of the seamless way you cropped the photo! But the layers of flowers proved otherwise. Gorgeous work, Jo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..so pretty and nice layout..I really love this big photo and ..yes..everything..Wow!
    Nice to be in the same Punky Scrap team as you are..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing layout. I love everything about it! It's so perfect with that super sweet photo.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow!!! this is so beautiful!!!! love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! This is fabulous work, Jo! :) Loved it.. chanced upon ur blog though google.. am glad I found ur blog.. shall visit again! :)

    ReplyDelete