Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Little Bit of (Tuesday) Therapy

Tuesday is officially my favorite day!!!  It is TT Day... it is when my scrappy friends and I meet to do a little bit of scrapping, a lot of chatting and lots of coffee/tea/cookies :D

Last week I downloaded a Prima App for my iPod. I was a little disappointed as I was  hoping to do more of my own editing on the layout, but, it is just a done layout, where you add a photo....

This is the layout I "made" using the Prima App:


It is an awesome layout, but not my own, all I did was add the photo.  So, at TT yesterday, I decided to give it a bash and scrap lifted it....

This is result:


I had a lot of fund doing this page and building up all the layers :D










I ended up with a little time to spare, so I did another quick layout...not nearly as much fun as all the building done on the page above :d


Thanks for stopping by :D

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment