Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrapping After WAY to long!!

Hello :D

I have finally managed to get some time in my craft room, and boy.....have I had fun :D.  We spent most of summer away, and even though I did take an "emergency scrapping stash" with me, I didn't really find the right time to do some crafting.

So, without much ado, here are my latest projects....

This was the first page I did after coming back from a super long summer holiday.  I just had to scrap these photos of us on, under and in front of the Eiffel Tower





Laduree is my all time favorite macaroon shop - yum, yum!!!  I was lucky enough to enjoy macaroons from both the Laduree in London (Harrods) as well as on the Champs Elysees.




Today I decided to go hide in my girl cave again, and I completed 2 pages, both are of my precious little children on St Michaels Beach, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.

I had tons of fun with layering and stamping :D





I love the little flag I made with a skewer and a Maya Road canvas bunting flag :)



I hope to be able to get some more scrapping done soon.  I have really missed expressing my creativity :D

Happy Scrapping!!!






2 comments:

  1. Paris is soooo romantic! *sigh*

    Looking forward to see more of your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabbie projects!.. welcome back to crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete