Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty Paper Studio - JUNE KIT

I was so honored to be asked to guest design for Pretty Paper Studio!!!  A fantastic online store, with amazing kits and other scrappy bits!!!

I received my pack in a gorgeous brown envelope, sealed with a sticker with the store logo on it....This alone set my heart aflutter.... it was just so pretty, before I even got to dive in to the stash inside....

When I opened it, I was treated to a burst of printed and plain card stock, stamps, embellishments galore and a special little treat...TWINE!!!  Who doesn't love twine :D:D

Included in the kit was a page sketch.  I tackled the sketch first as I had the PERFECT photos for the page....My daughter and niece as flower girls for a recently family wedding and the colors of the papers were PERFECT for the photos....


Products Used:Echo Park Playground Simons Says 12x12” Patterned Paper, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paige’s Cobalt Composition 12x12” Patterned Paper, Dear Lizzy Nepolitan Cheerful Notes 12x12” Patterned Paper, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Muse Woodgrain Thickers, Authentique Dicton (Word Stickers), Dear Lizzy NepolitanThanks a Bunch Stamp Set, Dear Lizzy Nepolitan Printed Chipboard Shapes, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Happy Rub On Transfers, My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart Twine (Set of Three)


Products Used:  American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock Grey, American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock Ladybug,  Echo Park A Boy’s Life Energetic 12x12” Patterned Paper, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Kristi’s Craft 12x12” Patterned Paper, Dear Lizzy Nepolitan Printed Chipboard Shapes, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Bits Decorative Tags, Dear Lizzy NepolitanThanks a Bunch Stamp Set.


Products Used:  American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock Kraft, Dear Lizzy Nepolitan Cheerful Notes 12x12” Patterned Paper, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Living 12x12” Patterned Paper, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Happy Rub On Transfers, My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart Twine (Set of Three), Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Muse Woodgrain Thickers, Authentique Dicton (Word Stickers), Dear Lizzy NepolitanThanks a Bunch Stamp Set, Button from one of the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Bits Decorative Tags.


I thoroughly enjoyed this kit!!!  Thanks to Pretty Paper Studio for an amazing JUNE 2012 Kit!!!

You can find Pretty Paper Studios by clicking the following links:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Keep crafty!!!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment