Saturday, August 18, 2012

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT - Adore

Hello!!!

This is a page I did a while ago and wanted to share....

I took this photo one morning before school.  It was Antarctica Day at school and the children were required to wear blue and white. 

Having fun with Prima paper and flowers :D


I really love the fabric flowers from Prima.  They just seem to make every page a happy page :D  I added some flowers punched using a Martha Stewart punch, some leaves using a EK Success punch and a crochet doily, also Prima,


The page was already printed with the wording "simple & sweet MEMORIES".  I cut bunting from some double sided scrap paper and attached lace as the bunting "rope".  I inked the edges using a Brilliance ink pad in Coffee Bean.



Please remember to stop by again on Tuesday for Week 5 of my Project Life Album.

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment