Friday, August 31, 2012

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT - Swim Gala Twenty12

Hello fellow scrappers!!!

I am very excited to share one of my recent layouts with you.  I have shared before that I am not a fan of sporting, school or Christmas layouts....For some reason I just don't get the results I am looking for when I scrap, so I either do the pages under extreme duress OR I just avoid them altogether.

After tackling the Gymnastics page of Amy, I thought I should give the photos from the Swimming Gala from 2011-2012 a bash.....



I kept it fairly simple, using paper from Paper Inklings, pieces of some chevron journaling cards, printed free with thanks to Findingnana (click for link), and other scraps found in my stash.  My dear little friend the owl is also in this layout....It's been WAY too long since including a wee owl in my layouts!!!


Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Scrapping!!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment