Thursday, August 16, 2012

SMASH* Book - Say It

Welcome to SMASH* Book Thursday....

I would like to share another page from my SMASH* Book.

First up is a page which was literally smashed.  I kept the protective plastic covers off my SMASH* Books in the "Things to smash" folder I had been keeping.  I simply cut out the labels from the covers, stapled them together in their respective "books" using a Tim Holtz tiny attacher (LOVE) and simply stuck them into the book....pretty, layered and easy!!!


This page took a little more time and thought.  I have been pinning quote saying since I started on Pinterest and wanted to have some of them included in my SMASH* Book.  I printed out the ones I liked and also added some other quotes I have been hoarding for some time.




Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Scrapping!!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment