Saturday, September 1, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - Journaling Cards

Hello fellow scrappers.

I have been having so much fun with my PL (Project Life).  I feel I have really found my groove, as it were, with PL this year.  Making mini layouts has been so much fun!!!

Today I would like to share some "Home-made" Project life journalling cards I made recently.  I spent a total of 15 minutes making them, using a alpha stamp set from SwissGirl Designs which I purchased from her Etsy Shop.  The SwissGirl Design stamps are one of the few acrylic stamps I have found that work amazingly well with Tim Holtz distress inks.  Some acrylic stamp sets don't take the ink that well and the image ends up being blotchy when stamped. It would appear that this particular set is no longer available, but please stop over on the site to see the other amazing stamp sets she has created.  There are a few which are FANTASTIC for PL :D.  I added my favorite go to item at the moment, Washi Tape and included some punched out doilies.








I co-ordinated the stamp color, Washi Tape and doily with each day and ended up with a week of rainbows :D

Happy Scrapping :D

No comments:

Post a Comment