Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - "Week 7"

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday!!!  Today I would like to share Week 7 with you (21-27 July 2012).  I installed the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone this week, so I was super snap happy and struggled to choose which pictures to include in PL this week :D


LEFT PAGE...


RIGHT PAGE....


Pictured myself updating my PL album ;-/


This is the day I installed the Hipstamatic app...


So many pictures, so little space!!!  (I didn't want to get into the habit of adding inserts for all my photos every week :D).


I embellished with a craft label and some washi tape....LOVE...


Yeah, I really photographed anything and everything :D


I took a screenshot of the weather for Dubai for the week.  I found this cute free printable of the iPhone on Pinterest.  You can click HERE for a link to my Pinterest Printables Board where you will find many free printables for Project Life :D.  The picture on the right is of my son and daughter (who had fallen asleep in his arms) during the opening ceremony of the Olympics...


I had intended on a Lazy Day today and ended up being VERY busy :D


It was time to color my hair, I have been a little lighter for a while and decided that it was time to go darker...(root maintenance!!).  Being summer here, I don't really wear makeup much for a little while, but this day seemed like a good day to go all out and try out my new eyeshadow purchased from M.A.C. :D



As always, I appreciate you taking the time to give my blog a read....You are AWESOME!!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment