Saturday, September 15, 2012

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT - Fearless

Up until about 2 months ago, my husband has been REALLY busy with work, and had not spent much time at home.  

Last October, he was on charter around the Middle East, and he had a night stop in Abu Dhabi, which is about an hour forty-five drive from where we live in Dubai.  We grabbed this opportunity, not only to get some time in with him, but also to have a little surprise mid-week break.

We got to the hotel on Yas Island (The home of the Grand Prix race track and of course the Ferrari World Theme Park), a few hours before he did, so we hung out at the pool.  I was doing my usual and being mama-razzi to the kids while they were having fun.

Shortly after that getaway, I started working and I didn't get an opportunity to scrap this photo of my son.  This was one of the first pages I scrapped when summer holidays started.


I kept it simple, and fairly color neutral because I really wanted the picture to stand out.  I used elements from printed paper from Paper Inklings (love their tween boy paper) and some bits and pieces from a Simple Stories 6x6" paper pad.


Happy Scrapping!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment